Your contribution to Pets and Friends helps us bring the healing comfort and companionship of animals through pet therapy visitations to people in need! Pets and Friends is a charitable organization, so your contribution is tax-deductible and you will receive an official tax receipt. Our registered charity number: 13280 7348 RR 0001.
Thank you for your donation!
Click on the button below to make an online donation. By clicking the button below, you will be redirected to PayPal where you can make a donation using your credit card. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Click the button below to donate now!
Pets and Friends
c/o 60 Semisch Avenue,
North Vancouver, BC
Please do not send cash to this address – checks only please.
Where do my dollars go?
Here are some of the ways your donation may be allocated:
- Support services necessary to keep Pets and Friends operating (office supplies and equipment, postage, web hosting, database, phone, etc.)
- Registration of new pet therapy teams, including ID Badges
- Communication with volunteers and facilities
- Marketing materials and graphics support
- Volunteer appreciation
- Educational opportunities for volunteers and administrators
- Community and educational outreach materials
- Recruitment, screening and training and insuring of our pet therapy teams, screeners and facilitators
Donating through The United Way
United Way contributions can be designated for organizations that support your interests. Please consider designating your contribution to Pets and Friends by including our registered charity number 13280 7348 RR 0001 when on you donate online or with your pledge card.